Rental Property Investor · Boyle Heights · Member since 2022 · 2 posts · 0 votes
Investment Info:
Single-family residence buy & hold investment.
Purchase price: $200,000 Cash invested: $35,000
First investment home occupied by my mother. Initially was taking a loss. Perfect investment home that open the doors to new opportunities. Lots of education and growth out of this little home.
What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?
It’s all I could afford!
How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?
Camacho Group Realtor out of Covina
How did you finance this deal?
Investment loan 20% down.
What was the outcome?
First home I did BRRR without realizing I was using the method. Home went from rental to STR back to rental.
Lessons learned? Challenges?
Introduce me to BRRR
Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?
Ken and Joel Camacho
1 of 4 with the Camacho Group