Looking for a mentor to invest in mobile homes

Looking for a mentor to invest in mobile homes

Real Estate Agent · Cary, NC · Member since 2024 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi BP Community,

I've been dragging my feet for quite awhile on my first investment and I think the best way is for me to just do it. I would like a guide to help me though. I have a brother that has been repairing mobile homes for more than 20 years and I think gives us a huge advantage and is a good reason to start with mobile homes. I would use him and a crew if we needed one to help him to go faster. I would be the investor and be as hands on as I can because I love it!!! I have a pretty busy life though. My brother does not. I think we'll make a good pair but I would like to have a guide for at least the first few. I am also a licensed real estate broker but don't know anything about mobile homes except that I lived in them when I was a kid and they can be a very affordable place for people to live.

Thanks,

Paul West

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.