Practice Deal - 7 Deals in 7 Days Challenge - #6

Practice Deal - 7 Deals in 7 Days Challenge - #6

Homeowner · Richmond, Central Virginia · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 0 votes

View report

**Practice deal I ran as part of BP's 7 Deals Challenge.** 
I typically jot down quick numbers like this on a property within my buybox. Looks like it's at least OK for initial cash flow provided the neighborhood is decent. If it lined up in other ways, I'd next take a quick drive over to check out the neighborhood then sit down to do some real turnover cost calculations (that kitchen will need some work to make the home more inviting and appealing to residents). The downsides with this property is that there are no unfinished spaces to add square footage -- which is what I'm primarily searching for at this time -- and the region does not appreciate as well as other areas near me.

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

0Reply
3 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.