[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

[Calc Review] Help me analyze this deal

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 1 vote

View report

Help!  Is this return too low???  I have future plans for this tri-plex to increase rental income.  But for now it would cash flow...thoughts?

We need to use a DCSR Purchase loan.  We wouldn't qualify currently for conventional route.

1Reply
93 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    11mo

    This is a solid purchase. I ran it several ways. It provides pretty impressive returns. Good luck! ~Kelly 

    P.S., I have very good lenders I can refer for DSCR loans.

  • Member since 2025 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    11mo

    For the 20 Years Invested

    Return (IRR):21.46% per year
    Total Profit when Sold:$456,067.07
    Cash on Cash Return:879.17%
    Capitalization Rate:10.17%
    Total Rental Income:$711,554.39
    Total Mortgage Payments:$219,749.41
    Total Expenses:$209,911.37
    Total Net Operating Income:$501,643.02

    First Year Income and Expense

    MonthlyAnnual
    Income:$2,275.00$27,300.00
    Mortgage Pay:$915.62$10,987.47
    Vacancy (3%):$68.25$819.00
    Property Tax:$29.00$348.00
    Total Insurance:$100.00$1,200.00
    Maintenance Cost:$113.00$1,356.00
    Other Cost:$409.00$4,908.00
    Cash Flow:$640.13$7,681.53
    Net Operating Income (NOI):$1,555.75$18,669.0
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.