Im a new investor any advice would be appreciated

Im a new investor any advice would be appreciated

Member since 2026 · 1 post · 0 votes

Looking for a second opinion on the ARV of a property I'm under contract on.

Property:

  • 3660 Hickory Grove Rd N
  • 2000 mobile home
  • 3 bed / 2 bath
  • ~1,450 sq. ft.
  • 1 acre
  • 650 sq. ft. shop with power

I'm planning a quality renovation and would appreciate any opinions on a realistic ARV based on recent comps. I also have a walkthrough video if that would help.

If anyone is familiar with the Valdosta/Lowndes County market or has experience valuing renovated manufactured homes, I’d really appreciate your insight. Thanks!

0Reply
85 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.