Subject to or Lease Option? Is there a deal here?

Subject to or Lease Option? Is there a deal here?

Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 110 posts · 33 votes

I have a lead out the the burbs that I'm considering as a possible subject to or lease option deal.

What you all think? Is there a deal to be made here?

Using @Wendell De Guzman

Worth- 50-55k

Owes- 45-50k, $590 payment (includes taxes, Insurance separate about $45/mo )

Why- Debt relief, it's a rental that's too far away, lives in city and rents it out

Property Info- 2/1 Brick SFH 1025 square feet , finished basement, Brick garage

Area- Streator IL - kinda far out from me, so I'm unfamiliar with the area.

Repairs - none, according to seller, tenant occupied, paying $500/mo + all utilities

Lowest price - Open to taking what's owed, possibly subject to or lease option

RentOMeter: Median $648 for 2 beds

Thanks in advance!

Ana

0Reply
4 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.