I have a great idea for investors. What are my next steps?

I have a great idea for investors. What are my next steps?

Real Estate Agent · Boston, MA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Greetings,

I have a great idea that I share with a partner of mine. It is for a fully performing apartment complex in a nearby area. I have some investors in mind to fully fund the project. I am looking for major contributions. What are my next steps?

Should I focus on creating the team for this deal, or should i approach investors to see how they want to invest their money?

Also, what kind of metrics should I be able to answer to for investor presentations?

Thanks for your time!


Best,

Frank

0Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.