Should I be Investing in this Neighborhood?

Should I be Investing in this Neighborhood?

Westland, MI · Member since 2017 · 20 posts · 2 votes

Hello community!  I am looking to invest in the town I grew up in; real estate is reasonably priced, there is a low crime rate, and the schools are top tier.  I have done some research and discovered that it is hard to find rental comps because not too many single family homes are for rent in the area.  Is this a sign that most people are buying?  Should I not invest in this neighborhood if most are looking to buy, or does the lack of single family homes for rent mean that there may be a demand for them?

I would love to hear the community's input! Thanks!

1Reply
7 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.