Cool condo near the beach! Help me analyze this deal........

Cool condo near the beach! Help me analyze this deal........

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

This would be a vacation rental. Track record of 80% occupancy. I have a property manager that I am familiar with (This is in HI and I'm in AZ) that oversees 3 other units in this complex. I plan to stay 2-3 weeks each year, but predominantly for investment potential. These units are rare to pop up (I stay in one of the units each Summer) and usually are gone in a week....so I know the opportunity is 'there'.

The goal is to relocate in 4-6 years and use this as a primary residence (but still travel and use as a vacation rental).

I'm confident w/ the rental history of these units and comfortable with cash flow (hate having to initially throw down so much $$......but HI has their 'rules'). Would love to get a few other perspectives.

View report

*This link comes directly from our calculators, based on information input by the member who posted.

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.