Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice7yFollowHard money loan for an Industrial building Alma CruzLender · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 1 post · 1 voteInvestment Info: Industrial hard money loan investment in Los Angeles. Purchase price: $8,000,000 Cash invested: $3,000,000 Office building. What made you interested in investing in this type of deal? To work with clients and help them to achieve their investment goals. How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it? I found it through the internet and I negotiated through a broker. How did you finance this deal? Hard money loan How did you add value to the deal? I rehabbed the place. What was the outcome? I made money. Lessons learned? Challenges? I learned to make the appointments ahead of time with the city and the inspectors. None. Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others? yes, I did. 1Reply4 views