My first multi-family property done with almost no money down.

My first multi-family property done with almost no money down.

Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 3 votes

Investment Info:

Small multi-family (2-4 units) buy & hold investment.

My first property I put practically nothing down and now I hack out the property with about $700 monthly cash flow.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I lived in Detoit for a while and learned about how cheap real estate could be. I moved to Philly intent on living here for free and building out a portfolio.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

I found it with an agent and using the program called NACA.

How did you finance this deal?

NACA Mortgage

Lessons learned? Challenges?

Ask about lenders before you make a move and don't let not having a ton of cash hold you back.

0Reply
6 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.