Investments in Michigan and Florida

Investments in Michigan and Florida

Investor · Troy, MI · Member since 2017 · 5 posts · 2 votes

Investment Info:

Single-family residence fix & flip investment in Berkley.

Purchase price: $151,000
Cash invested: $40,000

In process of rehabbing the property. Was slowed down by the city, now we are finally getting it done.

What made you interested in investing in this type of deal?

I am good at this type of transaction. I know the market and have the cash to do it.

How did you find this deal and how did you negotiate it?

Off market deal. Did NOT use the MLS.

How did you finance this deal?

Cash from my resources.

How did you add value to the deal?

Rehabbing the entire property.

What was the outcome?

Will be going on the market soon.

Did you work with any real estate professionals (agents, lenders, etc.) that you'd recommend to others?

No, I own a real estate brokerage and mortgage company.

0Reply
1 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.