Ad Agency for Agents / Owners

Ad Agency for Agents / Owners

Specialist · Washington, DC · Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

Hey all! I am starting an ad agency that specializes in social media ads and paid search ads on google. My experience comes from years in the ad industry placing these types of buys. This means you’ll get the power of an NYC ad executive at a fraction of the cost. (Doing this as a side hustle since i truly enjoy my day job!)

Wondering how agents / owners feel about digital advertising? Do you use it? If not, how come? Do you know the power of a strong digital strategy? Do you get approached by agencies all the time trying to win your business?

If you are looking for a digital advertising agency, feel free to reach out! (US based clients only for now please!)

Thank you in advance!

Ryan

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Orem, UT · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 80 votes
    3y

    Hi Ryan,

    I have mediocre success with it, but I'm constantly being called by companies wanting to manage my ads and social media. I think the biggest hurdle keeping me from using them is the cost and potential zero return. I've also used one agency before that was posting very misleading ads and every lead was mad at me.

    If you can address those concerns I'm sure you'll be successful. 

    Garrett

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.