How to Wholesale Pre-Foreclosure Deals

How to Wholesale Pre-Foreclosure Deals

Wholesaler · Wholesaler Gilbert, AZ · Member since 2017 · 29 posts · 14 votes

I have my Pre-Foreclosure list but some things I need to be very clear on with the list and market it.

1. As a wholesaler will the CLTV Ratio percentage section contain to me or the new buyer?

2. As a wholesaler will the Original Mortgage Amount section contain to me or the new buyer?

3. As a wholesaler will the Default Amount section contain to me or the new buyer?

4. As a wholesaler will the Unpaid Balance section contain to me or the new buyer?

5. I need to know where to find the amount on the list the new buyer will have to pay to purchase the property from the seller?

6. How does a wholesaler put a pre-foreclosure deal under contract?

I need someone to help me.......

0Reply
14 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.