Has anyone used FirstService Residential as their PM?

Has anyone used FirstService Residential as their PM?

Member since 2021 · 20 posts · 18 votes

They're the largest PM company in US and Canada, but there aren't any posts mentioning them here (I searched) ...? Their rates seem really good, 8% for monthly rentals, and 4% for leases. Online reviews seem to indicate they're mostly okay - I tend to discount 1-star ratings for anything (if you're one of those people, please stop; your whining annoys more reasonably minded people).

0Reply
31 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Member since 2022 · 16 posts · 14 votes
3y

I own a LTR condo in florida. I manage the property myself. The HOA uses First Service as a way to collect dues each month but they are in no capacity the property managers. I will say they make it easy to pay your HOA fees each month.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.