What have the terms been on your recent VTB deals?

What have the terms been on your recent VTB deals?

Brockville, Ontario · Member since 2022 · 36 posts · 27 votes

Hi Everyone, I'm located in Ontario Canada. We're visiting a duplex on Friday and the seller is open to VTB (seller financing). We've purchased several investment properties the traditional way, but have yet to do a VTB deal. 

I'm interested to know the specifics of others deals that have gone through in the last 6 months or so. What was the interest rate agreed upon? Down payment? Condition of the property? Any other special perks you included? 

I realize everything is negotiable, but hoping to get a better feel for the VTB market before submitting an offer. 

Thanks! 

0Reply
20 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.