Property going into Auction

Property going into Auction

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

A single-family house has recently become available for auction, and I am considering purchasing it as my primary residence rather than as an investment. I believe this approach provides me with an advantage over the traditional method of searching for properties in a competitive market. My question is, do you recommend any strategies to help secure this property before it goes to auction, which is scheduled for a month from now? 

Thank you

0Reply
20 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    Appreciate the guidance. I am also in search of a hard money lender who can assist me in making a cash offer and later refinancing it into a traditional loan. Making a cash offer is perceived as strong in the real estate market.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.