Property Managers Management Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem

Property Managers Management Lehigh Valley Allentown-Bethlehem

Rental Property Investor · Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 14 votes

I have been compiling a list of property managers in the Lehigh Valley area (Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton).  I have been googling Allentown and Bethlehem property management companies.  I currently have 2 rentals in Bethlehem, but I am an out-of-state investor.  As you all know, property management is critical to our investment, but we lack a yelp for such services.  Please use my list to get you started in search of a property manager if you are in my situation.  However, the list is not exhaustive and may not be current and may not cover the entire Lehigh Valley territory. 

DISCLAIMER: I'm making no recommendation of anyone on the list.  Please do your own due diligence before committing to a contract.  Please try to meet the owner of company in person before any commitment.

Pinnacle Property Management Group

Cassidon Realty *

Green Valley Property Management

DLP Property Management

KPMM Keystone Property Management Maintenance

Equinox Property Management

Apex Property Management

Real Property Management

Sunburst Property Management

West End Associates Inc.

Dietrick Group, LLC

Advanced Realty Services, Ltd 

*DISCLOSURE: I currently have a contract with Cassidon for my 2 rentals.

I will provide URL and phone number for each once an admin of the site gives me permission.

Please feel free to add more to my list and provide any first-hand experience in dealing with any property manager in the Lehigh Valley area.

6Reply
305 views

Most Popular Reply

Bethlehem, PA · Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 9 votes
6y

I'd like to throw SlateHouse Property Management on to the list. I've been using them for the last six months and have been happy with their service.

They are pretty upfront about their rates. It's all listed on their website but it's 7% monthly and 1/2 month's rent for placement. There's also a 9 month guarantee. If they place a bad tenant they'll evict and place a new one at no additional cost. 

See this reply in the discussion

26 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
    Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.