The Legacy Group, Inc in Colorado Springs, CO

The Legacy Group, Inc in Colorado Springs, CO

Real Estate Consultant · Memphis, TN · Member since 2015 · 70 posts · 82 votes

Has anyone done business with this company or Randy King, Matt King, or Andrea Trout?  I have been in a trust deed fix n flip deal since 2013 with them and it has been mismanaged from the beginning.  Now that the property finally sold last month, I haven't seen any of my invested capital.  I have heard from others that they have lost money through this group as well.  Would like to hear if they are legitimate and what I should/could do in order to get my investment back.

0Reply
17 views

No replies yet. Be the first to reply to this discussion.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.