Joe has an in-depth knowledge of the Worcester County market and is excited about helping both sellers and investor buyers ….Joe’s mentor in life is Dale Carnegie, his book “How to Win Friends & Influence People” has helped mold him into the person he is today…He lives by six of those principles….
1. Become genuinely interested in other people.
3. Remember that a person's name is to that person the sweetest and most important sound in any language.
4. Be a good listener. Encourage others to talk about themselves.
5. Talk in terms of the other person's interests.
6. Make the other person feel important - and do it sincerely….
In his free time, Joe enjoys helping others and is involved with church activities, currently served as an elected officer of his church. Joe is also a Certified Scuba Diver; as one of his life goals, he recently dived at Disney’s Epcot Aquarium, which is billed as the 2nd largest man-made body of water in the world.