BiggerPockets Job Opportunities
Product Designer (UI/UX)
BiggerPockets is seeking a proven and talented visual interface (product) designer to join our rapidly growing team. In this role, you will help create and improve user experience on our website, mobile app(s), and various product lines.
We're looking for someone with amazing ideas, creativity, and the skills to bring those to fruition.
If you are detail-oriented with a mind for both creative and analytical processes, then this role will be a great fit for you. You should be curious about how people interact with machines, and you should strive to improve that experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the product design for our web & mobile apps
- Engage in brainstorm sessions to come up with user experience and design flows
- Work with our product team to help define new products and features
- Work with our sales and conversion teams to build effective landing pages and improve through constant A/B testing
- Apply a holistic product design across all our products
- Experience designing new consumer-facing tools and applications
- Expertise with standard UI practices
- Strong design skills, including expertise in wireframing and prototyping
- Fluency in design (Photoshop, Illustrator) and wireframing (Omnigraffle, Balsamiq) tools
- Experience with building wireframes, interaction flows, and multi-resolution design
- HTML5, CSS3, and JS experience is a MAJOR plus!
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, or relevant experience
- 3+ years of design experience on web and mobile apps
Please send an email to jobs [at] biggerpockets [dot] com with your cover letter and attachments with the subject: "UX/UI Product Designer Position: YOUR NAME."
**Please be sure to include materials that demonstrate your ability to strategize, design, and collaborate on visually appealing, user intuitive projects. Our ideal candidate's body of work will reflect both an eye for graphic detail and a larger understanding of how design can solve problems and add value to a brand.
Competitive salary + health and dental benefits