Members are free to use their BiggerPockets Member Real Estate Blogs for their own use, but please keep the following in mind. We have the ability to help promote your articles throughout our blog directory, or to make it available only through your profile link. To get the maximum benefit from your blog, we ask that you stick to the following guidelines or your post or entire blog may be removed from the main blog directory (a PHENOMINAL place to get your work promoted to thousands!)
2. Blog posts should not be an advertisement, advertorial or press release for your company, product, services. If it smells of being a sales promotion, we'll immediately remove it from our directory.
3. Blog posts should not be used to market or promote affiliate programs or networks. If your articles or blog are used for this purpose, they will be removed.
4. We encourage our bloggers to focus locally, but note that the BiggerPockets audience is a national one. With that in mind, we may elect to not show hyper-local posts on the front page of our blog directory, but your posts will always show up in our local directories as well as elsewhere in the blog directory on the site.
4. Must be written in English.
5. Must contain no profanity in article or post titles.
1. No Abusive Behavior. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this blog to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, hateful, harassing, obscene, sexually explicit, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violating of any law. Hate speech is not tolerated. We will not tolerate abusive behavior to another member, moderator, or administrator.
2. May not contain more than 3-4 sentences of material quoted from other sources.
3. Your posts may not promote pornography, sexual content, or illegal content.
1. Bloggers have the ability to remove any comments from their blog, and BiggerPockets moderators/admins also retain moderation capabilities on blog comments.
2. Do not use comments to SPAM, advertise, promote, etc.
3. Blog comments should follow all rules listed under the forum/site rules with regard to content and intent.
Last Updated: 8/22/10