• Wholesaler
  • Lynnwood, WA
Votes |
Young Real Estate Investor

Jorge Villegas
  • Wholesaler
  • Lynnwood, WA
Posted Jul 23 2014, 13:45

Hi. I recently joined BP and I am 17 years old I want to start off investing in Real Estate since I cannot find a job and investing is more exciting and rewarding. I found that wholesaling Real Estate is almost risk free with little money needed, but I'm a bit reluctant on starting because of my age. I was thinking that if I learned the process thoroughly could one of my parents sign a contract or my brother (he's 20)? I've been doing a great amount of research on Real Estate not just wholesaling and found that there is plenty of opportunities. I know it might seem unusual for a person my age to be interested in this, but I would rather be an investor/entrepreneur than the average 9-5 job that most people have.

So I've done some research and found multiple distressed properties and even have some buyers however like I've said the buyer and seller will likely get cold feet because of my age. So if I could get it under contact with them could someone such as my parents or older relative put a property under contract?

What about an LLC? Will it matter if it's under the name of a business? I'm in Washington if it helps. Thanks for help and support.

Loading replies...