• Austin, TX
Votes |
Pitching Flips

Andre Key
  • Investor
  • Austin, TX
Posted Nov 9 2014, 08:11

Lately,

I have been increasing my buyers list and I have some deals on the table that aren't for ever investor but can still be pretty lucrative.  

Does anyone out there know of a Template that can allow me to present in a simple way, The cost of the property, the cost of rehab, and the comps of the property once rehabbed. I also would like to include the average days on the market with that. 

I have all the data and all of the estimates, however I just would like a pretty yet user friendly way to present it without spending 1000.00's for a program and spending hours for trying to develop it myself. 

Andre Key

Account Closed
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Denver, CO
Replied Nov 9 2014, 09:11

If youre wholesaling to renters, I'm assuming in email form, include all the ratios that renters like to see and prove it cash flows. A couple of similar houses in the area and what they are renting for to support your claim. If you're wholesaling to flippers, comps supporting your ARV claim, just your estimated repair cost. I wouldn't include your spreadsheet as they are going to go in and confirm it or tell you how off you are. I would keep it simple with 1-3 paragraphs explaining the house/details and attach comps, renting comps to support your claims. That would be for email.

I might spend more time looking for flippers or renters that pay the most for deals and call them. Find cash/private purchases in the area of the houses and see what they paid for and resold for. I like knowing what they bought for and probably profited after repairs. You can break it down to a % and apply it to the houses you have under contract.  Call them and just say you have a similar house in an area they bought before. It might be an area they farm already. Good luck and give updates please!