• Investor
Votes |
Building a Team in Birmingham, AL

Joy Dozier
Pro Member
  • Investor
Posted Mar 14 2024, 04:38

Heeeey BiggerPockets Family

I am a verrrrrry new multi unit investor (experience in single family home investing and renting out to the Section 8 population) with the goal to buy/hold properties for cashflow.

I'm learning to be very data driven and have been doing my research/market analysis trying to narrow down where I want to invest. I've narrowed it down to the Birmingham, AL and Cleveland, OH markets and have been looking at properties in these areas and "running the numbers" for practice.

During this process I've run across a property in Birmingham that has some good numbers "on paper." Its a 16 unit that is vacant and needs complete rehab. The ARV still looks REALLY good with purchase price, rehab and potential fair market rents......BUT I live in Florida and need a COMPLETE team to be successful if I was to purchase this property....which brings me to you guys!!!

I need ANYBODY AND EVERYBODY who invests, rehabs, and property manages in Birmingham to recommend contractors, agents, management companies, real estate attornies, etc that I could use. I've listened to enough podcasts to KNOW that I have to build the team first before EVEN putting a contract on a property.

Sorry for being long winded but my grandma always said "closed mouths don't get fed"..... so FEED ME!!!!

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
#3 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Rehabbing & House Flipping Contributor
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied Mar 14 2024, 14:48

let me know if you have any questions in regards to what Invesment property financing looks like 

User Stats

Votes
Alex Hunt
Lender
  • Lender
Votes |
Lender
  • Lender
Replied Mar 15 2024, 08:57

Hey, happy to join your team and run some numbers!

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.