Votes
Julian White
  • Seattle
Votes |
Subject 2 - Seattle WA

Julian White
  • Seattle
Posted Feb 26 2024, 18:53

Hello everyone,  I am looking to move from my house hack in Burien WA and wanted to test out the creative finance world by doing a subject 2 deal in Seattle (preferably West Seattle) and build a DADU in the back.  Wondering if anyone has done a sub 2 deal in seattle and could fill me in on the experience!

Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Ken M.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Nationally
Replied Feb 26 2024, 23:59
Quote from @Julian White:

Hello everyone,  I am looking to move from my house hack in Burien WA and wanted to test out the creative finance world by doing a subject 2 deal in Seattle (preferably West Seattle) and build a DADU in the back.  Wondering if anyone has done a sub 2 deal in seattle and could fill me in on the experience!

Thanks!

I made my first mil doing Subject Tos in Seattle. In fact I had one at the Fauntleroy ferry area by Lincoln Park.  Now I do them across the country. There isn't much difference in the process. What's your question?

User Stats

Votes
Julian White
  • Seattle
Votes |
  • Seattle
Replied Feb 27 2024, 18:28

Hi Ken, thank you for responding to me about your first sub 2 deal in West Seattle. I am super curious on how you went about finding the property, what your pitch/problem solving message was and generally some actionable steps I can take to do the same thing you are doing. Seattle has some very interesting laws so I was just curious if there are many people who do subject 2 in seattle! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes