Kyle Callahan
Pro Member
Votes |
Sponsor/Investor Multi-Family Opportunity

Kyle Callahan
Pro Member
Posted Jul 18 2023, 18:40

Hello Everyone,

My name is Kyle Callahan and my business partner is Kevin Sessa. We recently invested in ourselves by enrolling into a Multi-Family course, however we are having a hard time finding a sponsor. I am 24 years old and Kevin is 26 years old, and we both live in Philadelphia, PA. I work as a loan officer for a mortgage company and have my real estate license in PA and Kevin is a consultant in the energy industry.

Our metrics to consider a deal are a cap rate of at least 6% a cash on cash return of 9% (with a 7% return in year one) and a debt coverage service ratio of 1.4+, with a hold time of 3-5 years.

If this is of interest to you or anyone you may know please feel free to reach out and connect. We would love to talk further with you to see how we can add value to your portfolio.

User Stats

Votes
Percy N.
  • Developer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Jul 19 2023, 07:07

Hey @Kyle Callahan we are based outside Philadelphia.

Which markets are you targeting and what size property?

What are you looking for the sponsor to bring and what are you looking to bring?

User Stats

Votes
Kyle Callahan
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jul 20 2023, 16:27

We are looking at value add properties that are 40+ units, primarily 80’s vintage, or newer with a price range of $5-15 million. Regarding locations, we have been focusing on emerging sub-markets in Kentucky, Tennessee, Florida, and Georgia. As for PA, we have been focusing on Lancaster, West Chester, Allentown, and Philadelphia. 

We are looking for a sponsor to bring us mentorship and experience. In return, we can bring you B-C+ value add opportunistic properties that meet the criteria listed in the post, as well as investors.

We would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on this.

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777

User Stats

Votes
Replied Apr 11 2024, 18:46

@Kyle Callahan

I am not a sponsor but I am interested if you found one for your deals?