Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Votes |
First Inner10Capital Crowdfunded Deal On Our New Site - 20% Projected Return To Investors

Bryan Hancock#4 Off Topic Contributor
  • Investor
  • Round Rock, TX
Posted Dec 9 2014, 17:01

Inner 10 Capital is pleased to present our first crowdfunded deal (third total including iFunding deals) on our new website.  The deal details can be found here on our website:

5613 Overbrook - Austin, 20% Targeted Return To Investors

Highlights:

• 20.4% Projected Return For Investors
  • 60/40 (Investor/Promoter) Equity Split With 10% Preferred Returns and 10% Make-Up Return
  • 1 Year Estimated Duration
  • $195k Total Equity Raise
  • Shares Are $5k/Share (39 Total)

A detailed pro forma is available on the listing under "Documents" along with other diligence materials.  Here is a YouTube video of the project with John and I:

5613 Overbrook Summary YouTube Video

Here is a summary deck as well:

5613 Overbrook Investment Overview

If you're interested in subscribing to the offering here are steps to subscribe:

1.  Go to www.inner10capital.com

2.  Select "Login" in the top, right-hand corner

3.  Follow process to log in and register

4.  Select "Invest In Active Deals" 

5.  Browse Deal Details

6.  Select "Invest" In The Top, Right-hand Corner

7.  Follow The Steps To Subscribe

I'm happy to answer any questions either on BP, email, or via phone.  We just set up our site so hopefully there are no major bugs preventing you from investing.  Please let me know if you have any feedback on either the site or the deal.  

We already have several people that are set to subscribe so I expect for shares to sell quickly.  We're hoping to get many investments to work out kinks in our new site and our process in general.  

Loading replies...