Skip to content
Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
Have a GOOD Deal But Don't Have Any Money?

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted May 27 2015, 12:44

Then contact me at 714-270-6438 or attend the first ever Deal-Making & Funding Summit in Chicagoland on June 26-27.

In this Summit you will meet ALL the lenders you will need to help you buy all the good deals you can find. For example, you will meet:

1. Ted - my hard money broker. Ted has helped 2 of my JV partners get $750K and $350K rehab lines of credit. Can you imagine the number of houses you can buy-fix-n-flip with $750K?

2. Jeff - the best mortgage broker I've ever met. Jeff has helped several of my JV partners qualify for conventional, long term financing.

3. Jose & Francisco - these 2 guys can provide you BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT. If you have a 720 credit score and an LLC, you will get business lines of credit anywhere from $40,000 to as high as $150,000. You can use this business line of credit as downpayment for your deals. Now you can buy properties with $0 out of your pocket!

and many more

We will also do a "property tour" where you will see the kind of properties I get, you will learn how I analyze the numbers and decide which properties are "DEALS" and which ones are not.

Click below to find out more about this first ever Deal-Making & Funding Summit.

https://deal-making-funding-summit.eventbrite.com

P.S. There are only 10 seats left!

Offering