• New to Real Estate
  • Greater Seattle Area
Votes |
Wholesalers in Seattle / North Seattle Area

Trevor Murphy
  • New to Real Estate
  • Greater Seattle Area
Posted Aug 27 2021, 10:12

Does anyone know wholesalers in the North Seattle Area (lynnwood, snohomish)? and have any insight or experience working with them?

Iv been looking on the MLS and everything in the area are overprices SFH or condos, I'm looking at something suitable for a house-hack or BRRR.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Aug 27 2021, 10:42

Hi Trevor,

let’s connect, I wholesale and am a licensed realtor. I also personally own investment property in Everett. I will send you a message 

User Stats

Votes
John Barrett
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Everett, WA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Everett, WA
Replied Aug 27 2021, 10:43

@Trevor Murphy I think you might have better luck attending local meetups or joining Facebook investor groups in the area to identify and network with local wholesalers.  In the current market (tons of buyers and lots of liquidity) most wholesalers are working with investors they have an existing relationship with.  Lowers the amount of effort they need to expend to and they have a lower risk that the buyer will not close.

That said, based on your goals you may need to look at alternate strategies.  The market in Snohomish County is very hot at the moment and inventory & interest rates are really low.  You might consider looking further out or at properties that have something about them that make them less attractive but you can address.  While challenging, there are always opportunities in every market for those willing to put in the effort to find them.

Best of luck,

John

Rent To Retirement logo
Rent To Retirement
|
Sponsored
Turnkey Rentals 12+ States. SFR, MF & New Builds, High ROI! 3.99% rates, 5% down loans, below market prices across the US! Txt REI to 33777