Real Estate Events & Meetups

User Stats

Votes
Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Votes |
How I got started in real estate investing and built a portfolio over the years.

Jeff Tumbarello
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Fort Myers, FL
Posted Mar 25 2024, 19:07
This event is brought to you by:

5 Replies

• 04/03/24 11:00AM - 01:00PM America/New_York
  • Three Fishermen Seafood Restaurant, 13021 N Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, Florida 33903
  • $25

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. There may be pitching of products, services or properties at this event!

~New Location~

When: April 3rd, 2024

The doors will open at 11:00 AM, allowing you to enjoy your meal and engage in valuable conversations. Use this opportunity to build connections, exchange ideas, and establish professional relationships. The formal meeting starts at noon.

Topic: How I got started in real estate investing and built a portfolio over the years.

Speaker: James Fink, Real Estate Investor, Realtor

James Fink Realtor

My Family moved to Cape Coral Florida in 1982 and I’ve had a passion for real estate all my life. I grew up in a real estate family. My father was an investor and property manager, while my mother was a broker with a large team of realtors she trained and managed for decades. I learned a lot about buying, selling and managing homes from my parents.

I started my real estate career in the Florida Keys over 25 years ago. My strategy was to buy duplexes and live on one side while renting the other side. I upgraded over the years while retaining the properties and renting them out. I’ve been buying, selling and managing properties all over Florida most of my life.

My wife Kim Piper and I are partners in real estate, living and working in Cape Coral. We are full-time realtors at ReMax Trend and property managers at Florida Gulf Coast Property Management. Most of the rental properties I manage are those I have helped my investors find and purchase.

Address: 13021 N Cleveland Ave, North Fort Myers, FL 33903

Click here for membership information

Free for SWFL REIA members

Non-Members are $25.00

Please email [email protected] to RSVP

Loading replies...