DENVER August 25th MEETUP!

DENVER August 25th MEETUP!

This event is brought to you by:Anson Young - eXp Realty LLC

When:

Where:Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

Cost:Free

Disclaimer: BiggerPockets does not support or sponsor any meetups unless otherwise noted. Do your due diligence before attending any events. You may be agreeing to attend an event that includes promotion, pitching, or high-pressure sales tactics or techniques. Poster certifies that there will be no pitching of products or services at this event.

Anson YoungBusiness Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Denver, CO · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 726 votes

Time of Event: 08/25/2014 at 06:00PM 

Location: Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218
Fee to Attend: Free

6PM

Bicycle Cafe - 1308 E 17th Ave, Denver, Colorado 80218

The gracious hosts at Bicycle have offered us drink specials, for BP meetup group only! $2 can specials for your group, as well as happy hour pricing for the evening, which is dollar off drafts/cider/wine.

Come join us!

This is pure networking, we can do introductions of what you do (or want to do) and your name, and then find someone who is doing what you want to do and tackle them.

1Reply
20 views

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Golden, CO · Member since 2014 · 136 posts · 65 votes
    12y

    Looking forward to it!  Awesome group of people and worth every minute.  See you there.

    Theresa

  • Real Estate Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2014 · 8 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    I could not make the last one, but plan on making this one. 

  • Jeremy BakerPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 109 votes
    12y

    Really hate that I had to miss the last one.  I'll definitely be attending this one and looking forward to catching up with everyone!

  • Investor · Arvada, CO · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 12 votes
    12y

    I won't be able to make this one but I'll stay on  the lookout for future meetups I can make! 

  • Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2012 · 85 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    I'm going to try and make this, always up for some networking!

  • Jeremy BakerPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Aurora, CO · Member since 2014 · 240 posts · 109 votes
    12y

    Well crap, after a weekend camping trip with the family, work has once again piled up and I won't be able to make the meeting tonight.  

  • Investor · Littleton, CO · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 5 votes
    12y

    Any plans for a September Denver meet-up?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.