• Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
New Member in Crowdfunding

AdaPia DErrico
  • Professional
  • Los Angeles, CA
Posted Feb 22 2014, 09:48

Hi everyone,

I'm looking forward to connecting with so much knowledge on these forums. I've invested in real estate personally - a couple of properties with renters in place - and more recently started working at a real estate crowdfunding platform called Patch of Land. So I need to take my real estate knowledge to the next level.

And I think this is the best place to do that. Conversely, I'm here to give back, so if anyone has questions about crowdfunding, I'm your gal!

AdaPia

User Stats

Votes
AdaPia DErrico
  • Professional
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Professional
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Feb 28 2014, 18:38

@Geoff Woods Hi Geoff, thanks for saying hi. Patch of Land is a real estate crowdfunding platform and we offer accredited investors access to pre-vetted securitized debt deals - currently working with single family and multi family rehabs. Thanks to the JOBS Act, investors can now enter these deals with much lower minimums than ever (we start at $5000). We also pre-fund the deals, so that developers can start work right away, and investors begin to accrue interest within days of their funds being received by Patch of Land. DM me if you want to know more or speak on the phone. Where is Ladera Ranch? Best!