Votes
Erica Veit
  • Daufuskie Island, SC
Votes |
New from ATL!

Erica Veit
  • Daufuskie Island, SC
Posted Apr 22 2014, 13:27

Hi - I will be doing my first deal in the Atlanta area this summer and hope networking here can help! I'm shopping for distressed duplexes and a broker to hang my license with in the Conyers area right now. If you have leads on this, let me know!

Account Closed
  • Douglasville, GA
Votes |
  • Douglasville, GA
Replied Apr 22 2014, 13:39

Hi, @Erica Veit Welcome to BP!

Best,

Ryan

User Stats

Votes
Daniel DiGiacomo
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Replied Apr 22 2014, 13:43

Hi and welcome to BP! Have a successful 2014!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rachel Leonard
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Apr 22 2014, 15:04

Welcome @Erica Veit . Nice to meet someone else in the Atlanta area. Send me a colleague request and let me know what you're looking for re duplexes so if I come across any I can forward on.

Remember to listen to the BP podcasts for some great tips and info on what other investors are doing. Also join a local REIA.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Apr 23 2014, 04:22

Hey @Erica Veit Thanks for introducing yourself! It's great to have you here! Don't miss The BiggerPockets Podcast - they are great for learning how others are finding success.

Have you read this post yet? You might enjoy it: How to Buy a Small MultiFamily Property: A Step by Step Case Study

Oh - and be sure to set up some Keyword Alerts- especially for "Conyers" so you'll be notified when people mention it here in the forums.

Thanks again for introducing yourself!

User Stats

Votes
Michael Moikeha
  • Investor
  • Portland, OR
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Portland, OR
Replied Apr 23 2014, 04:31

This is a great tool for general networking, and national responses to questions.

The best place to find information on local markets, and to network with local people is through a local REI group in your area. By networking at those groups, you will be able to find people who are extremely knowledgeable about the area, and who knows, you may even find a place to hang your license.