Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
New Member Introductions
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Lonnie Wilborn
  • Lender
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
Hey Everyone From Lonnie Wilborn

Lonnie Wilborn
  • Lender
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Posted Jun 24 2014, 08:31

Hey Everyone!

It feels so good to be a part of such an amazing community of very successful professionals as well as newbies like myself trying to get their feet wet. I am a new member to this site but have browsed around for some time now.

A little about myself, I am new to Phoenix Arizona. I spend most of my time in Scottsdale and Tempe. I'm originally from Akron Ohio and have been here in Arizona for a about a year now. I am a personal trainer in scottsdale. I have been training for years now with that being my full time career. I moved here to extend my brand/train as well as pursue other things such as real estate. I was gonna possibly open up another gym here because I had one back home that I recently closed and sold. Real estate has always been something that I wanted to do. Growing up, my mother and step father owned 3 sets of apartments as well as 2 houses. They were their investments. So I helped alot with everything that had to do with those. Also not to mention besides only watching sports on tv, my tv would stay stuck on HGTV. (flip this house, Property brothers, house hunters) and everything else that would come on that channel. lol I wanted my license years back but I knew I wanted to move from Ohio, so there was no point in getting my license in a state I didn't want to live nor do business in. So now that I'm here I want to start with my real estate investments.

I am very eager to learn and soak up as much knowledge as possible. If there are any mentors that I can work with in the Scottsdale, Tempe or surrounding areas can you please connect me?

Im currently getting my real estate license thinking that will help me with my own investments and portfolio. Opinions? I Also have reading up on wholesaling for over a year so I want to get into that as well. I just don't know exactly where to start.

Thank you guys so much for your time. Im looking forward to working with some of you in the near future. Have an amazing day!

Lonnie

Loading replies...