• Involved In Real Estate
  • Mooresville , NC
Votes |
Investor in the Lake Norman NC area

Jeff Arzonico
  • Involved In Real Estate
  • Mooresville , NC
Posted Sep 30 2014, 16:55

BP Nation, it is time to introduce myself and begin interacting on the forums. My name is Jeff Arzonico and I am a real estate investor as well as a licensed agent in Mooresville, NC. I found Bigger Pockets about four months ago and have been listening to the podcast and looking over the forums and ready to jump in.

I like most, became a landlord by default of purchasing my first home in 2006 and it didn’t make sense to sell in 2010. I have always had an interest in real estate but my passion has grown as I spend more time working with my tenants as well as researching and learning more about my local area. We were fortunate enough to work with a great agent while living out of state for a few years who helped us add to our portfolio. When the opportunity presented itself for our family to move back to the Lake Norman Area we made the move and I obtained my North Carolina Real Estate License.

I am currently working with the number one agent in Mooresville, Lawrie Lawrence. I will be adding to my investment portfolio and hoping to build relationships and assist other investors in the Lake Norman area. I am looking for any local meet ups that I can start participating and networking with fellow investors. Any BP members in the Mooresville, Cornelius, Huntersville, Troutman, Statesville, Concord and Kannapolis areas interested in starting a local BP meet up? I know many people feel that some RIA’s are just a big sales pitch. I am looking to build relationships with local investors and see if we can work together to grow our investment opportunities.

I look forward to meeting and working with you in the near future.   

Loading replies...