Phil Magallan
  • Garland, TX
Votes |
Eddie Speed

Phil Magallan
  • Garland, TX
Posted Nov 19 2014, 00:42

I've purchased a starter course from Eddie Speed
and I've not been able to login to get the info but, when I call for support,I've never been able to talk to anyone its just a recorting and no one call me back. I think its a scam I 've ask for my $$$$$ back ,but no answers yet. next is the BBB and hope no one else get scamed.                     Phil Magallan  [email protected]

User Stats

Votes
Dion DePaoli
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Northwest Indiana, IN
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Northwest Indiana, IN
Replied Nov 20 2014, 06:02

Sorry to hear about the troubles there Phil.  I know there are some other students of that program around the BP boards.  Along with a couple other threads on the program.  I was always under the impression these were actual classes that folks attended and not a web seminar course.  Perhaps I misunderstood.  

Anyway, some will be interested to hear how this goes for you.  Please keep us posted.  Also, BP has a forum that is designated to Notes specifically called "Tax Liens, Notes, Paper & Cash Flows Discussions" you may find that helpful.

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#5 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Nov 20 2014, 11:39

@Phil Magallan 

welcome to the site.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Dmitriy Fomichenko
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Solo 401k Expert
  • Anaheim Hills, CA
Votes |
Tax & Financial Services
Pro Member
#1 New Member Introductions Contributor
  • Solo 401k Expert
  • Anaheim Hills, CA
Replied Nov 20 2014, 15:07

Welcome to BP community @Phil Magallan  It is a great place to meet new friends and learn about various aspects of real estate and more. Here are a few recommendations for you:

Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet

Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts

Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing

Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person below. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

Wishing you the best! 

User Stats

Votes
Jon Huber
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Nov 20 2014, 15:42

@Phil Magallan

Welcome to the community! Now get active. Read blogs, post questions, join local meetups, and I always suggest a podcast marathon. They are the best free education you can get. Good luck out there.

User Stats

Votes
Phil Magallan
  • Garland, TX
Votes |
  • Garland, TX
Replied Dec 1 2014, 12:27

Hi guys,

This a retraction to a prevised post I entered in Nov.19 14 about Eddie Speed and a product I had brought and some how I couldn't get excess and finally I connected with a

lady in Eddie Speed's organization thru Colonial Mortgage corp and she was able to take care of me. She very politely apologized and made a refund to my CC account. So,for this I'm retracting that post, although I wish the whole thing wouldn't have happened ,but life isn't perfect and for that, Thanks to that lady that fixed the problem,she did alot more than the support dept. Oh,well everything is good now,Thanks. Oh,Eddie call me last week and we keep missing each other. Maybe it wasn't meant to be. Sorry if any of this cause anyone any discomforts.It's all good now. Hats of f to that lady at Clonial.

Phil Magallan

User Stats

Votes
Elizabeth Colegrove
  • Hanford, CA
Votes |
  • Hanford, CA
Replied Dec 2 2014, 00:16

Welcome to Biggerpockets!

Sorry you are having trouble. Great thing you are on an amazing website with lots of people who pay it forward AND offers free resources. So while you are fighting the battle to get your money. Check out this site and the awesome resources. At least you can turn lemond into lemon aid. 

Don't forget to check out the blogs and podcasts. Participating in the forum is a great way to network, learn and give back. Another GREAT resource is everyone's signature. MANY of us, including myself have put together a blog/website about our niche, strategy and business model. Think of them as "free" books. These are GREAT free resources too!

Look forward to seeing you around! Please feel free to pm me if I can help!