• Project Engineer
  • North Andover, MA
Votes |
Recent College Grad

Ryan Joseph Gaiss
  • Project Engineer
  • North Andover, MA
Posted Aug 20 2015, 18:17

Hey Forum! I'm totally new to Bigger Pockets and real estate investing. I just started my career as a project engineer at a local construction company and I began listening to the podcast yesterday. I don't know anything about real estate but I'm eager to learn and I'm highly motivated. Excited to share stories with all of you and I hope to find a mentor willing to take on a fresh college grad.

User Stats

Votes
Ben Andrews
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Escondido, CA (San Diego)
Votes |
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • Escondido, CA (San Diego)
Replied Aug 20 2015, 20:41

@Ryan Joseph Gaiss Welcome to the site - you're off to a good start if you're already listening to the podcast. Just keep listening and you'll learn more than you ever thought possible. Check out the Ultimate Beginners Guide also. See you around the site.

-Ben

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Aug 20 2015, 21:54

@Ryan Joseph Gaiss

Welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members. This is one of my favorite features of Bigger Pockets especially for asking specific questions.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Ryan Joseph Gaiss
  • Project Engineer
  • North Andover, MA
Votes |
  • Project Engineer
  • North Andover, MA
Replied Aug 22 2015, 06:29

Thanks Ben and Mark. It's great to get a warm welcome. I've just started to navigate through the site and it looks like the perfect tool to get going.