Votes
Andrew Martinez
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
New member from Florida

Andrew Martinez
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Posted Aug 23 2015, 20:18

Hello BiggerPockets, I am Andrew Martinez currently working in the Automotive field as a Service Advisor in the West Palm Beach Area. I am new to real estate investing and currently a student of the business. I hope to form or become part of a team and begin investing in the near future. I am interested in single family rental investments and potential renovation flips. I do have alot to learn in this business but am highly motivated and greatly determined to become successful.

User Stats

Votes
Mark Nolan
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Professional
  • Carlsbad, CA
Replied Aug 23 2015, 22:21

@Andrew Martinez

Welcome to the Bigger Pockets community. It is a great place to learn about real estate.

User Stats

Votes
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
Brandon Turner#2 Questions About BiggerPockets & Official Site Announcements Contributor
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Aug 23 2015, 23:52

Hey @Andrew Martinez welcome to the site! It's great to have you! 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Replied Aug 24 2015, 01:42

Hi @Andrew Martinez

welcome to BP!Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets.Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Martinez
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Aug 24 2015, 04:42

@Brandon Turner  , @Rubelyn P. , @Mark Nolan, @Swapna Bareddy 

Thank you all for the welcomes, and appreciate the advice. Look foward to being in touch throughout this venture. Thank you all! 

User Stats

Votes
William Fritsche
  • Manager / Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Votes |
  • Manager / Investor
  • Jacksonville, FL
Replied Aug 24 2015, 06:23

Welcome to the Bigger Pockets

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Davis
  • Investor
  • Asheville, NC
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Asheville, NC
Replied Aug 27 2015, 06:57

Hey @Andrew Martinez, welcome to BP and the Florida investing community!

I think this is what you meant to post @Account Closed ?  Wherever did you come up with such a great welcome post btw? :)

Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP and kickstart your investing career:

Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other investors).

Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in. 

I'm an active investor and agent up in the Orlando area, so feel free to reach out anytime.

I wish you all the best Andrew!

User Stats

Votes
Ivelisse Matos
  • Kitchen Designer
  • Sanford, FL
Votes |
  • Kitchen Designer
  • Sanford, FL
Replied Aug 27 2015, 08:07

@Andrew Martinez

Welcome to BP! Indeed you will find here a very friendly group of professionals with a lot of knowledge and great tools to keep learning about Real Estate and Investing.

User Stats

Votes
Amie Lamb
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Orlando, FL
Replied Aug 30 2015, 05:31

@Andrew Martinez, welcome to BP and the world of real estate investing. I am sure you will find this website extremely helpful in learning the ins and outs of investing. 

As, @Andrew Davis said, the podcasts are great. I highly recommend them to start learning the REI terminology and basics - this will help a lot when you talk to a seasoned investor.

Also, try and attend one (or more) of your local real estate investors clubs or meet ups. Being around like minded people on BP and investors will keep you motivated and get you to your first property!

Wishing you all the best!

User Stats

Votes
Raymond B.
  • Florida
Votes |
  • Florida
Replied Aug 30 2015, 15:14

@Andrew Martinez,

To make the @ work, do the following:
Hold down the shift key and type @?
Look below this Window, and you will see a list of names of people that have posted in this thread.
Click on the name of the person that you want notified via an email, that you responded to them.
If you are a Colleague with anyone that has NOT posted in the thread, and you want them to see your post, hold down the shift key, type the @ and the first 4 letters of their First or Last Name.
Then look below this Window and click on that person's name.
Raymond

User Stats

Votes
Andrew Martinez
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Sep 1 2015, 19:11

thank you all for the welcomes, and I am using the website from my mobile,  so that may be while I can not properly tag anyone. 

User Stats

Votes
Jon Huber
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Boca Raton, FL
Replied Sep 7 2015, 15:07

@Andrew Martinez Welcome to BP. This site is amazing, and has everything you will need. Just be sure to ask questions, and seek out any answers that you dont know. Trust me... someone on here knows the answer. Good luck!