• Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
New member from Charlotte, NC

Erika Kettler
  • Property Manager
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Jan 28 2016, 09:28

Hello! I did this a little backwards and responded to a forum post before introducing myself!

I am Erika Kettler, and I am the branch manager of a property management firm in Charlotte, NC. I'm originally from Texas, so it has been a slight transition learning the differences between NC and TX real estate laws.

I hope to help provide some insight on property management for investors and realtors, as well as learn what investors are looking for in a property management company. I stumbled upon BP, and I feel like I could spend hours learning from everyone on here! I look forward to networking with you!

User Stats

Votes
Christine Kankowski
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temecula, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temecula, CA
Replied Jan 28 2016, 09:33

Welcome!  You will find some great contacts and a weatlh of information on here!

User Stats

Votes
Jesse Peña
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 28 2016, 10:19

@Erika Kettler 

Welcome to BiggerPockets! Charlotte great beautiful city, also knowing as the Queen City. Much success to you!

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Franks
  • Rock Hill, SC
Votes |
  • Rock Hill, SC
Replied Jan 29 2016, 10:36
Originally posted by @Erika Kettler:

Hello! I did this a little backwards and responded to a forum post before introducing myself!

I am Erika Kettler, and I am the branch manager of a property management firm in Charlotte, NC. I'm originally from Texas, so it has been a slight transition learning the differences between NC and TX real estate laws.

I hope to help provide some insight on property management for investors and realtors, as well as learn what investors are looking for in a property management company. I stumbled upon BP, and I feel like I could spend hours learning from everyone on here! I look forward to networking with you!

Erika

How are you ? And Welcome.  I owned from  2010 through 2014 a property management company that dealt in both NC and SC properties. No longer involved in that aspect. If you have any question ask away. I post a lot of information about Charlotte, and investing in General.

Alex

Account Closed
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
  • Charlotte, NC
Replied Jan 29 2016, 17:18

Welcome, @Erika Kettler!