Votes
Kathi Edge
  • Union Grove, AL
Votes |
New member in N. Alabama

Kathi Edge
  • Union Grove, AL
Posted May 25 2016, 08:57

Recently went to a Real Estate Investing Workshop that was very persuasive but VERY expensive.  I did learn a lot or at least it gave me a lot to research and investigate.  I am still very much interested in real estate investing, primarily rehab to flip or rehab to rent, but on a part time basis while maintaining my career at this point.

User Stats

Votes
Jack Butala
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied May 25 2016, 09:39

Hello @Kathi Edge and let me be the first to welcome you to BP. Bp is a great place for all things real estate! At BP, you can network with tons of investors, watch and learn from the free online videos and educational courses, and listen to BP's podcast in itunes. At BP, the possibilities are endless! You came to the right place and I wish you all the best. 

User Stats

Votes
Dave Visaya
  • Audio Engineer and Investor
  • Cebu City, Cebu
Votes |
  • Audio Engineer and Investor
  • Cebu City, Cebu
ModeratorReplied May 25 2016, 23:20

Hey @Kathi Edge, glad to have you here! Let us know how we can help! And you should jump in, the community is pretty great here. You'll love it :)

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Christy Harris
  • Investor
  • Huntsville, AL
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Huntsville, AL
Replied May 31 2016, 20:16

Hey @Kathi Edge...another great thing about BP - is that it's F-R-E-E...I've learned so much on here, and connected with some great people. If you need any help, hit me up, and i'll be happy to help any way I can.....looks like my MLS covers Union Grove if you see anything you'd like an unbiased opinion on :)