• Investor
  • Newport, RI
Votes |
Seed Capital LLc

Michael Medeiros
  • Investor
  • Newport, RI
Posted Jan 9 2015, 12:43

Anyone ever use a company call Seed Capital LLC for funding? Seems like they pool a number of business lines together. Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Craig Baker
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Alton, IL
Votes |
  • Residential Real Estate Broker
  • Alton, IL
Replied Feb 2 2016, 15:02

Company worked on my behalf obtaining unsecured credit using an email they created never allowing me access. Obtained a credit increase on a credit card they obtained by decreasing the credit balance on an existing card I had with that bank I never authorized this. Requested a copy of the original signed agreement with them (never received one) was told I already had it. Requested what information they were using to obtain credit increases on credit cards they obtained for me was told again I already have it (have no idea where that information is as it was never provided to me). Substantially decreased my credit score by obtaining these accounts, this was never addressed in the original agreement. Told service representative original income would be considerably less due to a first quarter correction in my income very concerned they still used it after being told it was less.

User Stats

Votes
Jonathan J. Miller
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Replied Feb 3 2016, 09:49

If you still in the need PM me and we can talk.

Good luck

~Jonathan

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes
Account Closed
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Philadelphia, PA
Replied Dec 21 2016, 07:53

@Michael Medeiros I just found this post. I have recently started working with Seed Capital.

What they offer is simple. They help you get personal credit cards to pay for renovations for investment property projects. Their uniqueness is they have created a database that can predict what credit score, income, and other factors are required for you to get approved for over 100 credit cards. This is their secret database.

I believe the reason why they may not want to share some information with Craig is because it contains information about what is necessary to get approved that is general to all of their customers. I hope Craig got things sorted out to get what he needed.

So far, I have only had positive experiences. Feel free to PM if you have further questions or if there is anything else I can help you understand with real estate or credit.

Account Closed
  • San Mateo, FL
Votes |
  • San Mateo, FL
Replied Jan 8 2018, 18:22

@Michael Medeiros, I have just finished using Seed Capital, and am very happy with the services offered. Yes, what they do is certainly something you could do yourself, but who has the time to apply for all those cards, or the experience to know which cards will have a more successful yield overall? Did you end up using their services in the end?

User Stats

Votes
John Krasner
  • Bellevue, ID
Votes |
  • Bellevue, ID
Replied Jan 30 2018, 19:51

@Account Closed I have just gotten off the phone from my initial discussions with Seed Capital. I m happy with their transparency so far, but would love to know more from someone who has recently used their services. I would love to continue this discussion via Private message.