Ken Preuss & Jack Sternburg Buyer's First Program

Ken Preuss & Jack Sternburg Buyer's First Program

Real Estate Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2008 · 1 post · 0 votes

Does anyone have any knowledge of the program they have started and are currently rolling out around the country. What I hear they have no competition with there program. Ed

0Reply
24 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2008 · 20 posts · 3 votes
    18y

    They have no competition because it doesn't work. I and others have spent thousands trying to make it work. What was discovered is if you make a product and then make a "mystique" about the product with a huge price-sticker people will be fooled. I was one of them.

    Get John Alexander's program. It's about the same except he speaks ethically on what to do and don't do.

  • Odenvill, AL · Member since 2008 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    18y

    Can you give us an overview of exactly what the buyer first program is?
    I'm curious myself.

  • Wholesaler · Amarillo, TX · Member since 2008 · 369 posts · 75 votes
    16y

    It's being pushed by Daigle right now as "MLS Flip". Same $60,000 price tag.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.