• Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Why you need Instagram!

Cameron Ellis
  • Investor
  • Memphis, TN
Posted Feb 4 2014, 19:59

I don't know about you guys, but I love Instagram! If your actively investing or looking to start soon I think Instagram is a pretty good app to use in your spare time, it allows to you connect with other via pictures and videos. Hey I'm not a big reader, but I'm growing into it. I feel Instagram is my best friend right, every minute theirs a investor on my timeline showcasing his progress(what he's reading, what he does daily, his new deal, renovations, headaches, and their life outside real estate) and not to mention you can keep eyes on your competition.

Just today I connected with a guy that flips and holds properties in Phoenix and LosAngles, we shared stories on how we got started, what were doing in our market to separate ourselves from everyone else. He also guided me on hard money loans and how they work. Although I still have further questions, I understand a couple do's and don'ts..

Over the last few weeks I've gained a lot of tips, marketing strategies, and expanded my network through Instagram

MODERATOR:  PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR CONTACT INFO IN THIS THREAD.

Loading replies...