Which site is the most accurate for soft comparables and home values?

Which site is the most accurate for soft comparables and home values?

Professional · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 0 votes

Is there any sites better than Zillow or Eppraisal to do soft comps and find out home values before I run full CMA?

What is everyone using these days?

Thank You
Blake

0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Audubon, PA · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 8k+ votes
    13y

    "Most accurate" and "better" will vary from region to region and site to site. Link to further reading:

    http://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/48/topics/77999-finding-comps---faq

  • Professional · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Steve Babiak ...

    Thank you..Wow that thread you shared is full of tons of links.. I am going to recommend your link to others.

    Thank you again. I am using those sites but with the Phoenix Market heating up the comps are all over the place. You would think it would be easier to create an algorithm that calculates and gives you a very accurate comp. Oh well .. :)

  • Peoria, AZ · Member since 2013 · 12 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Hey Blake. If you have a particular property in mind you can always order an AVM since most underwriters and QC people at lenders go off of those values as well.

  • Professional · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2013 · 25 posts · 0 votes
    13y

    Augusto Cotte Thank you. I was trying to help my transaction coordinator that has to soft comp a lot of deals. Didn't need an exact comp just something that would be realistic and close so that I know to then do a full CMA and make a offer.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.