Skip to content
Real Estate Deal Analysis & Advice

User Stats

Votes
Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Votes |
I Am Thankful for Biggerpockets Because...

Wendell De Guzman
  • Investor
  • Chicago, IL
Posted Nov 21 2014, 11:43

What are you thankful for Biggerpockets this year?

For me I am thankful to BP because...

1. I sold 3 houses to 2 BP members this year

2. I acquired a wholesale deal from a BP member netting me $28K profit

3. I added 200 buyers in my database

4. I met 4 private lenders with cumulative capital of at least $1 Million

5. I met at least 10 solid cash buyers with verifiable proof of funds

6. I built my Acquisition team (@Jai Sookhakitch & @Daniel I. ) and Marketing & Sales teams (@David Perez )

7. I got numerous wholesale deals from other wholesalers (several apartment buildings, single family homes, even land)

8. I got 2 interns working basically for free so they will learn the business (this saves me over $1,600/month in labor cost)

9. I met several real estate agents who brought me several deals some of which are NOT on the MLS

10. I JV'ed with several people from different states (CA, TX) and opened up investment opportunities in those states for me

These are just the things I can remember...and this does not even count the new things I've learned this year because of BP. Thanks @Joshua Dorkin , @Brandon Turner and the rest of BP Nation for making BP a very useful and helpful real estate community!

P.S. I bought Brandon's Little to No Money Down Investing book and I learned something new from it as well. I can't believe how well written the chapter on his book about wholesaling. Being an experienced wholesaler, I was pleasantly surprised.

Account Closed
  • Phoenix, AZ
Votes |
  • Phoenix, AZ
Replied Dec 1 2014, 01:09

I am really thankful to BP. I find many exciting exciting post and excellent information in it.

User Stats

Votes
David Brown
  • Realtor
  • Paterson, NJ
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Paterson, NJ
Replied Dec 3 2014, 17:06

BiggerPockets has really brought a lot of people together and made more success stories than ever, many people can tell you how their lives have changed because of BiggerPockets.

Many people have been working together, people from all over the country are working together and sharing information with each other.

Everyone wants to see everyone doing good, that's the greatest feeling ever the support is great. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Kyla Ross
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Yorba Linda, CA
Replied Dec 3 2014, 19:55

I am thankful for all the education and a community that is so willing to help each other succeed no matter what stage we are in. I have already met mentors and engaging in a new career. Everyone I've met is uniquely helpful, encouraging and did I say HELPFUL? Just making sure. As a eager Newbie, it's nice to know that their is a community that is positive and wants you to succeed. 

Account Closed
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Dec 4 2014, 06:29

I am thankful because it keeps me hungry and inspired.

User Stats

Votes
Joe Coleman
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chesterfield, VA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Chesterfield, VA
Replied Dec 4 2014, 17:52

Because there is no better resource online that I've found that gives you so many opinions and perspectives dealing with virtually any aspect of real estate investing. The "back and forth" commentary is great to read, especially when the topic being debated is one that I'm trying to gain a thorough understanding of. It often opens up my mind to different ideas. 

User Stats

Votes
Bhekizwe M.
  • Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Votes |
  • Bulawayo, Zimbabwe
Replied Jun 5 2015, 13:56

I am thankful because its a great place to learn about various real estate investment strategies, hear testimonies of actual deals done (some with pics posted). As newbie i really appreciate,that many of the successful investors take their time to detail their transactions, updates,answer questions etc

For this year in particular?

That is still running