• Rental Property Investor
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA
Votes |
Have anyone used Flex Realty Property Management in Toledo, OH

Bobby Narinov
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Trabuco Canyon, CA
Posted Nov 22 2014, 22:02

As an out of state investor, I was offered a property that is under management of Flex Realty Property Management in Toledo, OH. It is not a great deal but it is tempting enough for a Californian :).

The seller is the property management company so I am somewhat suspicious. The asking price is $56k (3Bd+1Ba). It is currently rented for $750/month (2 year lease option). Comps are all over the place with the lowest at about 59k but most of them are around $65k.

Have any of the BP used this Management company before? Or have you heard anything (good or bad) about them? They are(claim to be) : 

#1 Real Estate Agents, Living and Working in Toledo, Ohio

User Stats

Votes
Douglas Bradford
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Toledo, OH
Replied Jul 3 2017, 13:43

I am selling all my properties in Toledo and one of their "investors" from Washington state bought a four plex (the CASH offer was to take 3 to 4 days, but Flex managed to prolong it for weeks).  It was given to Flex for management.  Two tenants and possibly three are moving.  It took Flex seven weeks to get the water utilities to be changed from my name.  I could not do it alone since the water company needs access to the basement.  I submitted my claim to Flex for the water used and am presently waiting for the check.  If it does not come I will simply file a lawsuit, like I did last year (and I won).  We will see.  The bottom line is that FLEX is not a company with which to do business.