• Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
Net Worth Realty - Denver

Chris Pomerleau
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Posted Oct 14 2016, 14:46
Does anyone have anything to say about a company in Denver called net worth Realty? They are a wholesaler/real estate broker that allows deals for fix and flips as well as possible buy and holds. I am curious about their trustworthiness as well as accuracy on after repair value. Thanks for any guidance possible!

User Stats

Votes
Travis Sperr
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Replied Oct 14 2016, 15:30

I am familiar with them and offer this - Do your due diligence - regardless of who is presenting the deal, you need to do your own diligence. Each deal is different, use a wholesalers numbers as a barometer but never as fact. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Pomerleau
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Oct 14 2016, 16:14

That's great advice Travis. I appreciate it. Any good, trustworthy contractors you are aware of in the Denver area? I'll be fix and flipping in the Denver area while living in Omaha.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Matt M.
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Denver, CO
Replied Oct 14 2016, 16:43

DO NOT USE THEIR FIGURES OR ANYONE ELSE'S. Due your OWN due diligence. I have yet to see a wholesaler have accurate figures on a fix. And unfortunately I've seen some bad ARVs too, even from wholesalers that advertise on this site. 

User Stats

Votes
Travis Sperr
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Denver, CO
Replied Oct 15 2016, 08:26

@chris (trouble tagging from phone)

Investing in Denver from Omaha? I don't want to discourage you, even the best investors spending large amounts on direct mail are having challenges in finding great deals. I know people in Denver investing in Omaha. With all sincerity I believe there are much better flip markets considerably closer to you than Denver. 

User Stats

Votes
Chris Pomerleau
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Omaha, NE
Replied Nov 4 2016, 10:33

Thanks Travis. I've heard that from others as well, and I knew that when I started researching. I have family there I visit often and I am trying to make it work for financial and tax purposes. But I understand the issues you've warned about. Denver is tough right now.