Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here

Join Over 3 Million Real Estate Investors

Create a free BiggerPockets account to comment, participate, and connect with over 3 million real estate investors.
Use your real name
By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.
The community here is like my own little personal real estate army that I can depend upon to help me through ANY problems I come across.
Wholesaling
All Forum Categories
Followed Discussions
Followed Categories
Followed People
Followed Locations
Market News & Data
General Info
Real Estate Strategies
Landlording & Rental Properties
Real Estate Professionals
Financial, Tax, & Legal
Real Estate Classifieds
Reviews & Feedback

User Stats

Votes
Quinterris Brown
  • Jackson, MS
Votes |
Where to i begin with finding wholesalers ?

Quinterris Brown
  • Jackson, MS
Posted

Where do I find someone that will allow me to help them in wholesaling deals far as me going to view the property , persuading the seller , while they find a buyer?

User Stats

Votes
Ned Carey
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
ModeratorReplied

@Quinterris Brown Go to local investing clubs and stay active on various forums like this. Wholesalers are generally easy to find because they are looking for you. 

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs
Professional Services
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
Professional Services
Pro Member
#3 All Forums Contributor
  • Lender
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Replied
Originally posted by @Ned Carey:

@Quinterris Brown Go to local investing clubs and stay active on various forums like this. Wholesalers are generally easy to find because they are looking for you. 

in Jackson its the RIG meeting once a week.. keep in mind though advertising a property you dont own in MS is not legal.. its done every day but if someone turns you into the department of real estate your going to spend some money defending yourself.

I had a client in MS.. now granted he was a volume player in the turn key space but he would advertise his BRRRRs before he owned them.  some CA investor got peeved and turned him in.. he got a cease and desist and then i created a funding mechinsim that kept him legal.. then he went on his own again started the same things and this time got arrested on a Friday night and spent the weekend in HInds county jail.. not pretty... But anyway it happens everywhere.. the players in the industry there are Bob Lucriox and Walter Wofford

Julie Harrison  and many others.  I been funding deals for those folks in Jackson since 2002.. well over 1000 of them mostly sojac and north Jac.. I wont go into W jac

PropStream logo
PropStream
|
Sponsored
Nationwide property data Use our robust, multi-sourced data to find off-market properties and close your next deal.