DealMachine: Is it worth trying in current climate?

DealMachine: Is it worth trying in current climate?

Rental Property Investor · Wauwatosa · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 8 votes

Hi! I am trying to find ways to generate income outside my JOB and came across DealMachine, driving for dollars.  Is this something I should continue to research and jump into right now?  I am trying to see if it is worth the time and money investment.  I live close to Milwaukee and have plenty of homes that are in tough shape.

0Reply
36 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 281 posts · 133 votes
    4y

    @Mitchell Behm

    I cannot speak to Deal Machine, but I did you Propstream for a while and it had a driving app. These are good tools, but like any tool you have to put the time into learning how to use them. With that said if you are going to wholesale having a tool that aggregates the data is worth the money. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.